Depository Services to Individuals


RUE "RCSD" provides services to individuals in opening depo accounts and in implementation of operations on these accounts.

To open a depo account for the individual the following documents are submitted to RUE "RCSD":

Documents, submitted to the depository from other countries, must be legalized in diplomatic representative offices and consular departments of the Republic of Belarus or in a different manner prescribed by legislation of the Republic of Belarus,  and translated into Russian (Belarusian) language (authenticity of translation or signature of the translator must be certified by a notary or diplomatic or consular authorities of the Republic of Belarus), unless otherwise provided by international treaties to which the Republic of Belarus is a party.

Back to the list